At Verto Kitchens, we specialize in complete new cabinetry for kitchen installations. We come to your home and design a kitchen that fits your needs and desires. We work with you to create computerized three dimensional images of your new kitchen layout. At this time we will show you different material samples and explain the difference with each product allowing you to make better decisions for your kitchen design and functionality. This service is free of charge.
We can organize the removal and disposal of the existing kitchen, as well as any plumbing, electrical, tiling and plastering that is required in the process to install your new kitchen.
Upon Verto Kitchens receiving your go ahead, we only ask for a 10% deposit. We will not ask for any further installments until the work is completed and you are 100% satisfied with the finished product. This way you can be sure that we will deliver on the excellence we promised with a quick turnaround.
Products we commonly use are;
- 2 pak for doors (this is a paint product that is locally sprayed here on the Gold Coast)
- Melamine from Laminex, Formica, Polytec for doors
- Caesarstone, Silestone, Smart Stone , Quantum Quartz, EssaStone for bench tops
- Laminate for bench tops
- Roller doors for appliance cabinets
- Tiled, stone and glass splashbacks
- Blum hardware for the soft close doors and drawers
- Bins , standard and soft close
- Cutlery trays and spice racks